Need to book a hotel stay for your upcoming trip? These steps will walk you through the process of booking a hotel:
Login to your Whereto account.
Select the Hotel icon above the search parameters.
3. Select the person you are booking for, or leave as-is if booking for yourself.
Note: If booking 2 or more rooms, you can assign guests to rooms at checkout.
4. Enter the Meeting Location for your your trip, followed by your checkin dates, then click the Search button.
Tip: Whereto is designed to find you the smartest hotels based off of your trip's meeting location. The more specific your meeting location is, the more accurate and helpful your results will be.
6. On the results page, you can:
Use hotel filters to improve your search results to meet your travel needs
Choose a Room to view room details, amenities, and cancellation Policies
Select from available hotels using the Map feature
7. Once you find a hotel you like, click on the Choose Room button to select your room and begin your checkout process.
Tip: To learn more about selecting Room Types, click here
8. Enter your checkout details, then scroll to the bottom of your page to Book Your Hotel. Once booked, an email will be sent to you shortly confirming your reservation.
Note: You can view, cancel, or add more reservations to your trip by accessing My Trips in the drop down menu.
Tip: To find out how to add to an existing trip, click here.