When a user ID or password is not recognized by our system, you will see the following message:
There are several reasons why this error may be occurring:
The email or user ID you have entered does not match the one in Whereto's records
- When you access the site for the first time, you may have used your work email to click the activation link. While all the emails from the site will be forwarded to your normal work email, another email may have been created for you by your Whereto administrator.
- For example, your normal work email may look like "[email protected]", but your site access email may be "[email protected]email.mywork.com". Depending on how your Whereto administrator has set up your accounts, you will want to make sure you are using the correct email for logging in.
- If you have entered what you know to be your correct email, but are still receiving that message, you may still need to have an account created for you. If you are not sure who your Whereto Administrator is, please contact customer support from the chat icon in the bottom right of your screen.
The email or user ID is not spelled correctly
- If you are entering the correct email but are still getting an error message, please check that you have entered every letter spelled exactly as shown in your Whereto onboarding email. Copying and pasting your user ID or login directly from your onboarding email may help reduce the chance for typos.
The password is incorrect
- If your email looks correct, you may need to see if your password has been entered incorrectly. Checking that you have caps-lock off can help.
- If you do not remember your password, you can also reset it by following the instructions here.
Still having trouble with your login? Contact our customer support team through the chat box on the right for further assistance.